• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook

Name
Chook

Age (must be 18+)
19(20 next month)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Rafiki

Main Character
No clue

Character Name
Looking to grab Chook

Race
Human/Sylvari

Profession(Class)
Ranger

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Really interested in the PvP aspect of the game. Looking forward to the WvWvW's and sPVP. I'm a helpful type of person and a team player. I'll communicate and call out over mumble. As well try to do as much exploration as I can, an as helpful to the guild / group mates as I can be.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
World of Warcraft - Since vanilla up to now.

Runescape - Played for about 7 years now.

Guild Wars 1 - Can't remember exactly how long I played, but been playing it for years now.

Maplestory - Played played awhile back.

City of Heroes - Same as everyone else, loved the customization but did not care for the overall gameplay.

DCUO - For a short amount of time on and off.

Counter Strike - For years now.

Final Fantasy XI (Online) - Played for quite sometime. Some Rl buddies of mine got me on there.

Phantasy Star Universe - Played with Rafiki and some RL buddies of mine. We played that for quite awhile was a good experience.

Diablo 3 - Since release so far. Havn't reached Inferno yet though :(

Many more other games I cannot think of atm though. I'll give almost any game a go just depends on if it sounds / looks like a good game.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Was in a guild in World of Warcraft called Trial and Error that I enjoyed playing with and clearing the content wrath had to offer. As for vanilla and BC I really didn't roll with guilds, was more of a lone wolf. Mainly cause I was more interested in private servers during those times then the real game.

Was in Rafiki's guild that he lead during the firelands era of Cataclysm. Was a good guild and we cleared content, however shortly before the release of Dragon Soul. Couple of the Officer's that we're really good friends with ended up saying we're sorry but WoW isn't the game for us anymore. They ended up moving on to Swtor.

How did you hear about the Guild?
From Rafiki and he also introduced your guys podcast.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I can be a chatty person, love to laugh and have fun and talk about prety much anything lol.

I'd say I'm a decently skilled player. I'm the type that searches and learns whats needed of me wether it be info on bosses, builds / specs, or pvp strategies. An I always performed better then the average player it seems.

Yes I' am the helpful type, I will almost always drop what I'm doing to give a hand to someone that needs it. As well I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes it will be.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Other then Rafiki, I really don't know anyone that's gonna be grabbing Guild Wars 2. So I'm basically in the position of not wanting to play a MMO by myself, and it would be great to find a nice sized group of players that I can get along with and enjoy the game.

Also, this is a redone App (Was toled to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom