What's new

Cinder Scarspiral - LFG AC explorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1am to 7-8am EST (6pm-12am Australian time) I shall be seeking the aid of guildies interested in running AC explorable. As long as you're 35+ you're good to go. No prior experience necessary I'm happy to explain each encounter as we get to it. I need a group Wed, Thurs and Friday if at all possible.

Should you wish to suggest another dungeon, I would be more than happy to join you, but I'm trying to get my AC chest armor right now.

I could probably stay up to run it on Thrusday and Friday if you need someone :D. 1am est is only like 10pst soooo.

If you need another person I'd totally do it.

I'm good for it. I have to prepare parts for an orchestra piece tonight, but I'll idle on Mumble and roll out when we have a group together.

Am I correct in that you get 60 Tears for doing a given path for the first time? If so, I'd like to try paths other than Ghost Eater. I know they're more difficult, but it would satisfy my completionist streak and the double reward is tempting.

EDIT: I was mistaken - you get 60 for doing it the first time each day. So if we immediately followed one path run with the same one, we'd get 80 total (20 from the second run) instead of 120 if we'd run two different paths. I'd still like to give the others a shot, but I don't mind playing it safe for now.

And as of yesterday, the Exotic armor from AC and Caudecus are level 80 instead of level 60. Yaaay.

Your 6pm is my 10am-ish I think? (I'm GMT+2)
I should be able to join you tomorrow, since I appear to have the day off!

Edit: I won't make it at your 6pm though, probably later.

Gah, 1 am EST is really bad for me as a start time (I'm actually on EST o_O). However, I'm also looking to do AC Story & AC Explorable (I haven't done either yet)! I won't be able to pull a late night this weekend (I have a painting due on Tuesday, I'm gonna be busy)... or next weekend, come to think of it, since I'll be out of town -_- But if there comes a weekend that I can stay up late like that I'll let you know xD

EDIT: Created another LFG for EST. Sorry about that guys, wasn't really thinking x.x

If that doesn't work: Anyone who's interested in doing AC Story or AC Explorable during one of these times (All in EST):
Friday: 10AM - 5PM, 8PM - 1AM
Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
Sunday: 10AM - 10PM
Please let me know! I've been itching to do AC Story for a while now, haven't been able to grab anyone.
You should make a different LFG post so that people can differentiate between these two playtimes of yours and DM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom