What's new

Company of Heroes 2

Not a big fan of RTS games but this looks pretty good. I got the 1st game from the THQ humble bundle, might have to try it out.

Not a big fan of RTS games but this looks pretty good. I got the 1st game from the THQ humble bundle, might have to try it out.
Same here. Never touched it. But I am terrible at RTS's. Of course I blame the genre for being terrible, and that's their fault for being terrible.

Same here. Never touched it. But I am terrible at RTS's. Of course I blame the genre for being terrible, and that's their fault for being terrible.

The first game was awesome! Its the only RTS I truly enjoyed besides the older Command and Conquer games.

The first game was awesome! Its the only RTS I truly enjoyed besides the older Command and Conquer games.
I really liked the first one a lot, so the second one is almost a must-buy for me when it comes out (and the reviews are positive)!

On sale for 13.50 on steam holiday sale. Probably going to pick it up. If anyone else does let me know...we can get some matches in or some comp stomp.

Enjoyed the first one. Not like command and conquere but still fun. I picked up war game for 3$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second game isn't as good as the first. Instead of the tech trees there are now commanders you can choose from before the game starts. Newly released commanders are paid DLC that are almost always unbalanced forcing people to either buy it or be at a disadvantage. I haven't played since the beta but from what I remember there wasn't nearly as many unit options as the first game. Game balance was bad back then and from what I've been reading it has only become worse with the DLC. The number of units you have on the field is also much less due to higher costs. This makes the game more strategic in that each unit has to be useful in some way to justify the cost, but it also takes away from the epic battles that often occurred in the first game. All that being said, it is still a very fun game that I'll probably buy once they release a complete version.

Top Bottom