What's new

Wildstar Crafted Gear Nerf Incoming

One thing to take away from this BEFORE you get out the pitchforks people!

The bad news is, this actually nerfs quite a bit of items IF we go forward with it (it won't actually affect your existing items; so if you have, say, a blue item with 4 Runes, congrats, your item is OP!).

Current items most likely won't be changed at all, just future crafted items.

I thought the crafted gear time sync was what made up for all of that. I guess things are just too easily crafted right now and I'm glad they are going to make this change. It felt wrong buying gear that had 100 brutality but 3 finesse and 3 moxie on it.

I thought the crafted gear time sync was what made up for all of that. I guess things are just too easily crafted right now and I'm glad they are going to make this change. It felt wrong buying gear that had 100 brutality but 3 finesse and 3 moxie on it.

Yeah, those 3 statter's are what's causing the imbalance.

It will definitely be interesting. Not gonna lie, but now I am going to try harder to get decent crafted gear before this change. With the changes to loot and this one incoming, combined with my RNG, I am running out of gearing options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just means buy and craft stuff now that is OP and hold on to it for a few months. Goldmine of a long term investment.

Top Bottom