What's new

Cubeworld News

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!

First Wollay tweet in over 2 months. They are continuing to work on the game but I guess it's just slow going with the 2 developers. Would like to see some news or content come out for this. It has been very disheartening to see very few updates to this game.

Everyone should check out the cubeworld sub-reddit. Everyone wants to destroy Wollay for his lack of communication, everyone thinks he took the money and ran lol

Until they get some content updates...he did. Can't fault him for it either. People bought in thinking this was the next Minecraft.

Until they get some content updates...he did. Can't fault him for it either. People bought in thinking this was the next Minecraft.

I really wish the general public would understand what alpha, beta, and finished release means, and the risk of putting money on each level of "production".

alpha, beta, and finished release
These terms mean they plan to make changes and updates to the game. Where have those updates been? We all knew the game wasn't complete. We all expected to buy in early in hopes of getting free updates down the line.

No time tables were given, were there? Just "in the future"

While this is true...you cant defend the lack of communication. Regardless of how busy the guy has been, its not hard to take half a second to tweet something like "Work ate my life, updates when I can" or something. It would be nice if they got a few more people workin on it.

While this is true...you cant defend the lack of communication. Regardless of how busy the guy has been, its not hard to take half a second to tweet something like "Work ate my life, updates when I can" or something. It would be nice if they got a few more people workin on it.

I agree with you 100%. Not defending Wollay in the least, but at the same time people can't run around saying they're "entitled" to anything. They purchased an Alpha, they were given an Alpha. Expecting updates in any timeline other than "when it's done" is just silly, especially when no timelines were given.

I agree with you 100%. Not defending Wollay in the least, but at the same time people can't run around saying they're "entitled" to anything. They purchased an Alpha, they were given an Alpha. Expecting updates in any timeline other than "when it's done" is just silly, especially when no timelines were given.

Agreed. That really pisses me off these days. The Modern Warfare generation of gamers as I like to call them...their opinions that they are 'owed' something and their effects on gaming suck.

Agreed. That really pisses me off these days. The Modern Warfare generation of gamers as I like to call them...their opinions that they are 'owed' something and their effects on gaming suck.

Entitlement. It's something only those who never have to work at anything have, and yet never deserve.

Top Bottom