What's new

Day Z Standalone ALPHA

Zakis

War Priestess
I know OneWhoRuns picked this up, I was considering it, as long as we had a small group to roll with because people are assholes. Regardless, it looks fun and I would like to play. Is anyone else interested in grabbing this if they had someone to play with. Its on steam.

http://dayzgame.com/

I have it and would definitely be willing to hop on with some peoples, although I have Rust as well and I've been liking that a bit more then DayZ

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I feel like a big group could do more in Rust then DayZ and it feels a bit less alpha-ish as well

I feel like a big group could do more in Rust then DayZ and it feels a bit less alpha-ish as well

I think I skimmed through its site and saw it on steam at some point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't want to buy into an alpha that will not have a final release until next year, 2015 beta.[DOUBLEPOST=1389028608,1389028539][/DOUBLEPOST]Rust does look neat, but please make a new thread for it and stop derailing this one lol

So I was derping around solo tonight and I found a military base which had an M4.. got attacked shortly after, merked the guy out, and now I have a shiny set of camo gear to boot! I'm probably going to hold off on solo play now that I have grown attached to my shinies.

Top Bottom