Status
Not open for further replies.

Demetrio

Name
Jake Belmonte

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Maryland, 'Merica

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not Yet, but there is a core group of 4-5 of us who I believe intend to apply.

Character Name(s)
Demetrio

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, any others that may release in the near future.

Class/Profession(if applicable)
N/A

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
1. PvE
2. PvP
3. Casual/Social

In that order. Long time raider, looking for a game that can satisfy that itch.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Everquest - 2 years
DAoC - 6 months
Guild Wars - 6 Months
WoW - 3 Years
Aion - 1 Year (part of closed beta)
Rift - 8 Months (part of closed beta)
SWTOR - 6 Months
Tera - 6 Months (part of closed beta)
Neverwinter - Currently Playing

Random F2P games mixed in there.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I have been part of quite a few guilds, I was an officer in my WoW guild. During the WotLK we were server first to clear the first tier of raids. In Rift I was guild leader of the third furthest progressed guild. During SWTOR I was part of the lead guilds, howevever, with the content that isn't saying much. I followed the SWTOR guild to Tera, but that game also fizzled.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
A real life friend of mine, part of the core group I had mentioned earlier, sent me here to see how I felt about the community.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Well I will bring myself, perhaps my wife too depending on if she is keen to Wildstar, with that you get a whole bunch of good stuffs. I endlessly search the depths of the interwebs for tidbits of information on games that interest me. I take the time to read and study my and other classes in order to benefit myself and my friends. Think of me as the guy who does the homework of my group and hands out my notes so that we all pass. When I find a guild that is worth my time and energy, I am committed to them and provide any assistance that I can. I can lead groups, dungeons, pvps, etc.

Oh and I got mad skillz yo. Super Chatty. Toats Mc Helpingful. I am also a part time stand up comic.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
More than I should. I spend 15-30 hours a week gaming.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I feel that games depend on their communities. I joined a multigame guild back in Aion and followed them through rift, swtor, and then tera. I am looking for a new group/community to jump in with. Just as a community affects the game, a strong guild affects the player. Find that niche of quality players with the same mentality and you found yourself a keeper. It's been a long time since I had a game I can devote a few years too. I am really hoping that Wildstar and this community is the that one.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
No (But I swear I am doing it right now, and I know you won't reply to this app until I do... I just got so excited about applying I forgot. And no they won't be bullshit 1 liners, and yes I know I suck, but I am sorry and please forgive me.)

I think your application (especially the last bit) shows that you truly "get" what TAB is about, so it's definitely a +1 from me!

Haha thank you both, :rainbowsheep: , not sure how to use this one but it seems appropriate. You guys have quite an extensive selection of Smiley's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom