What's new

Destiny PS4 Pre-Order Beta

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
For those interested, the Destiny PS4 beta started today. To easily acquire codes you can pre-order on amazon, get a beta code, and then cancel your pre-order. I may exist on it at some point in the near future, but doubt for long. Either way, add Gyoin on PSN.

Not sure why Gamestop never gave me codes...I really need to stop pre-ordering with those fucktards.

Not sure why Gamestop never gave me codes...I really need to stop pre-ordering with those fucktards.

I have stopped giving them any money, probably about 90% digital now. I pre-ordered through amazon, got my 12 digit beta code to input on bungie's site, cancelled pre-order, and today was given 3 9-digit codes for PSN beta access. Wahoo free beta codes!

I have stopped giving them any money, probably about 90% digital now. I pre-ordered through amazon, got my 12 digit beta code to input on bungie's site, cancelled pre-order, and today was given 3 9-digit codes for PSN beta access. Wahoo free beta codes!

Yeah I have prime and I literally order 90% of everything i need of Amazon, might as well just order games there.

Yeah I have prime and I literally order 90% of everything i need of Amazon, might as well just order games there.

Day of delivery, with potential day early delivery. I'm too old for midnight releases other than MMO launches, so yeah. Prime is the way to go.

Day of delivery, with potential day early delivery. I'm too old for midnight releases other than MMO launches, so yeah. Prime is the way to go.

I think the gamestop dude is going to freak when I walk in there and cancel like my 15 pre-orders

I think the gamestop dude is going to freak when I walk in there and cancel like my 15 pre-orders

They won't refund by the way, they'll only give store credit (at least I thought they did). But then you just turn around and buy PSN cards or something.

I never go to Gamestop anymore. Pissed me off more times than one. Def go Amazon for anything i need now. Prime is great way to save money on shipping.

I actually sold my old iphone to them when they were offering me like $400+ store credit right when the 5S came out. I just got a call today because I pre-ordered Ghosts (in order to get an extra $100 on my trade in with a pre-order) and asked if I wanted to switch it to something else since I never picked up ghosts. I'll probably walk in and get $5 PSN card or something.

Some insane stats from the Destiny beta. Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08...tats?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook
beta_infographic_large.jpg

Wow, i am really liking Destiny. Sadly probably wont be picking it up :( I would only pick it up for a next gen console and i don't own a said next gen console. BC i played Watchdogs on PS3 and it didn't do the game justice as it would on a PS4

Wow, i am really liking Destiny. Sadly probably wont be picking it up :( I would only pick it up for a next gen console and i don't own a said next gen console. BC i played Watchdogs on PS3 and it didn't do the game justice as it would on a PS4

Watch Dogs just wasn't that good. Get a PS4. Join us, Guardian. Be brave.

Watch Dogs just wasn't that good. Get a PS4. Join us, Guardian. Be brave.

Agreed. See you starside Guardian!

I have to say on a side note, that the fanbase for this game is one of the best. Over the beta weekend I spent my free time at work on the reddit page for Destiny and it reminded me of Early WoW or my original CoD/BF1942 days. Everyone is courteous, excited, and team oriented. Obviously there will be trolls and asshats, especially with the kind of attention Destiny is receiving.

Regardless of that fact, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the posts there. Maybe its just longtime Bungie fans like myself idk.

Top Bottom