What's new

GW2 Did somebody say guild event!?

Chook

Me and Rafiki wanted to get a group of guild members in one giant SPvP match.
Anybody's welcome. Were not exactly sure what time zone(Since were all scattered across the world) so if you can, please post your best available time. We wanted to do this on the 8'th (Saturday).

We don't bite. :)
5913477749_8c5facd05c_z.jpg

-Fixed-
It will be this Saturday (9/08/12) at 9PM EST.

I'm not uber skilled, but would love to join. Would be happy to spec out my guardian for defense/support. I have no plans this Sat, so am totally flexible on time.

If its past 7pm eastern I will totally be up for this! But its all good if that time doesn't work, im not the best at pvp :p

Not 100% sure of my availability yet but I'm interested, best chance is for evening (EST) though at this point it looks like I might have the whole day free too.

If I'm on I'll join in. Can't commit due to having the woman over this weekend, but I definitely am interested. Hell, maybe this is how I'll introduce her to SPvP.

I'm six hours ahead of the EST timezone (as most people from Europe, +/- one hour), so anything too late (like EST evenings) won't work for me.
I'll try to be there, unless there's something social happening IRL!

Sounds good to me, I'll definitely try to be there. All-guild (or mostly guild) sPvP was a blast in the beta weekends. :D

I'm six hours ahead of the EST timezone (as most people from Europe, +/- one hour), so anything too late (like EST evenings) won't work for me.
I'll try to be there, unless there's something social happening IRL!
same here

Hopefully we'll be done with the hospital and I'll be home all day saturday, either way, I'm interested

I work through the weekend. Thursday to Monday, 2200 - 0700 -8gmt(West Coast time). I go to bed at 1000 and wake up at 1800.

Leave for work at 2030 or 2100 not sure yet.(Was going to do a test drive today... car battery needed replaced... I'll know tomorrow.)

Top Bottom