What's new

DnD 5e - Recap of Last Game / Foreman's Logs / Side Quest Tracker

Typhor

Hello!

Unnecessarily Brief Recap of the last session:

Dear diary: I'm bleeding so hard right now, mood: lethargic.
Missing pages!
YOU'VE GOT MAIL
-Player Fabio has entered the game-
So tired.......
REVEAL YOUR SECRETS, OH MAN OF STONE AND SIZE.
I'm so hungry I could eat this bridge.
Yes, we had a snack, but what about second snack?
HOLY STAFF
Welcome... acoloyte, kill dem magix
grats, now kill some peeps, also, get me dem shiny ass scales bruh...
I'm so dead right now.....or am i?
*ding dong* excuse me sir, have you found dragon jesus?
----------------------

Okay, so our players left off with a temporary alliance with the tiny man and his dragon. The agreement was to bring the essence of the mage that cast the force field, to tiny man, since the dragon and him were drawn to his power. In return, the group would no longer be on his shit list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foreman's Logs
Entry 1

I decided to keep these logs for my own sanity. I am also certain that one of these days, I will have to explain my time away, and no one will believe a word I say unless I keep clear records....

I was a respectable man once. A foreman for the Andor Mining Company. I had it all, a wife, children, all the gold I could ever want. Then we were raided. Raided by goblins! GOBLINS. They took us all, all of us, to their leader. He was a giant ogre. He was... dabbing his face with a feather and arguing about something to a goblin that looked like he was painted head to toe with.....women's makeup. They were arguing about how much blush to put on to cover his cracked skin.

He was huge. As soon as we were brought in, they brought a man out of a cage, and said nothing to us as he quickly DEVOURED the man right before our eyes. One of my men was splashed with the gore, but quickly told us that it was strawberry jam.... It turns out, this big oaf wanted to impress us by fake eating a man alive. Turns out the man is an actor, hired by the goblins, mostly for fake magical acts, and sometimes to scare people that they need to work with.

They needed to work with us! They were hiring us to mine into the land for them. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK. Now that I think about it, they were incredibly polite the entire time they were capturing us, and even fed us some pretty taste stew.

He proclaimed himself as King Oucheees, and he has hired my men and I to organize his mining efforts. This is all too strange.... I think the actor is putting on a magic show for us to tonight.... I hate goblins so much.

Entry 2:
It has been two weeks, and King Oucheees is driving me insane. He keeps asking me how I am doing. WE HAVEN'T STARTED YET YOU BIG OAF, you keep treating my men for injuries!

Let me fill you in: We starting planning immediately. I had my men survey the area to find the best spot to begin the excavation and setting for the entry mining shaft. I had a second team survey up ahead for possible vents and escapes, you know, in case of collapse and ventilation. One of my men falls on his face, and scratches his cheek on a rock. THE NEXT THING I KNOW, WE ARE ALL BEING CARRIED BY GOBLINS TO A TENT AND TREATED! The idiot who fell was immediately wrapped in a full body cast and fed stew through a straw. The rest of us are being "counseled" for what they are calling "Post Traumatic Stress"..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

My clumsy miner is being released tomorrow..... we are told he will be making a full "miraculous" recovery. God help us if one of us is ACTUALLY hurt.

Luckily, my men were as eager as ever to begin their work and we are just starting to make good progress. We created a storage hut JUST for all the "Get Well Soon" baskets of fruit that we got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST SIDE QUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!

Ba'rah, played brilliantly by Mike, has picked up the cursed weapon. He has accepted and completed the first part of a long series of quests that will lead to a grand reward.

Part 1: The Offering Ceremony (Completed) - The group killed the four mages attempting to keep a powerful entity from entering this plane. The entity slithered away, still weak in this realm, to hide and gather its power for whatever plans it has in store.

Part 2: The Essence of Power (Accepted)

i) Spill the blood of 100 honorable kills and grow in power.
ii) Bring me the essence of the Black dragon that has entered this realm. Cut off her head, rend her scales, and devour her essence in my name.

Part 3: ??????

I am greatly looking forward to more games to come!

Top Bottom