Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPanic

Name
Nick

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
nope

Main Character
Human Thief

Character Name
Kazamir or Kaldrick (whichever is left when i finish making my character)

Race
Human

Profession(Class)
Thief

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE (specifically dungeons and events) , social i can't stand when a guild isn't social, and i can see myself doing some WvW

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW for 5 or so years playing mostly melee dps and healer and was a casual raider for most of the time, and right now I'm playing SW:ToR to pass time till GW2. I've played AoC, Warhammer online, DC online ( if you to consider it lol) Rift , City of Heroes but none of the last few for anything over 5 months.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
In WoW I was in one guild for Vanilla BC and the start of Wrath, then a different guild for the last 6 months of Wrath and into Cata. I really enjoyed my original guild (Messengers of Death) had lots of fun raiding and doing random events the guild would set up a lot of us in MoD played together on xbox and various other online games and all around the guild had a very lets chill and have fun and became pretty good friends till the guild fell apart. The second guild (Konquest) i was in for my last maybe year or so of playing was less social so I did't enjoy "being" in the guild as much because it had a lot less of a sense of community.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I first found it when i was watching youtube videos about GW2 and liked the personalities of the guys in the videos and after watching a few podcasts and a live stream or two decided to go ahead and apply.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I really like helping build up guilds I've been a member of in previous games(such as guild achievements and guild level in wow) and helping to foster a relaxed environment of "do whats fun because it's a game not a job". I'd also bring a level skill due to my previous experience in several different MMOs. And I'm always willing to lend a hand to a guildie.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
In all likelihood yes, tracking and participating in different guilds seems like a pain.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I approve Gyoin's affinity for drinking and podcasting.

Ok welcome aboard. Please make sure to make effort to get to know us via mumble and the forums quickly... I wanna make sure this is a good fit. (just be yourself :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom