What's new

GW2 DUNGEON IN WvW

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Why does not one LISTEN TO ME!!! I refuse to watch these, I will do it next time. But I FUCKING TOLD YOU THERE WAS A DUNGEON... http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/woodenpotatoes-wvw-dungeon-run/

Wooden Potato's has released a three-part series of videos covering the new WvW dungeon that was added in the last beta event.
The run took about an hour to complete, and with a team mate he shows off the features and traps of the dungeon.
Players in the dungeon can discover mystic fountains that puts them into stealth so they can sneak around without being detected. On the other hand, opposing players can take control of various traps throughout the dungeon, such as rolling boulders, spike traps and fire traps to impede progress. The footage also includes the mysterious dark room that ArenaNet told us we’d need to see (or not) to believe.

Yeah they stated that was in in the beta preview. I just figured we would save it for release since we decided not to look for it.

Meh, I assumed it was guild policy to not heavily wiki things for exploration and surprise purposes. It'll be more fun when we just go into WvWvW, stumble across it, then do it in the moment :)

Lets clear this up once and for all. DAMMIT! lol

I found this info prior to beta here:
http://www.arena.net/blog/the-big-beta-weekend-preview

Expanded World vs. World
Once again, the Mists will echo with the sound of combat as we open up World vs. World for the weekend. As usual, massive armies of players from different servers will battle for supremacy on four huge maps, but this time we’ve added a couple of interesting new twists.
Players can now take their WvW battle underground in a new “mini dungeon” beneath the central map. This brand-new subterranean level is full of tricks and traps that can be used against enemy players, and is home to the aptly named Dark Room, which players will have to see (or not) to believe.
We’ve also added skill challenges, dynamic events, and even jump puzzles to the WvW maps. Why are these PvE elements being integrated into WvW gameplay? “We want to make the transition from PvE to World vs. World easy and natural for players,” says developer Matt Witter. “We always wanted additional meaningful content on the WvW maps so that players will always have something to do, even if the frontline of battle is far away.”

That is what I was trying to make into words that day but could not for some reason lol

Top Bottom