What's new

Dxracer feedback

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Considering buying the dxracer king (cause I'm a big guy) and I was just wondering how other people were liking theirs so far? Crake Milleuda and anyone else who mayve taken the plunge. Has it held up okay? I know you guys have had yours for a while now.

That's quite the step up from my gaming chair. Which is usually whatever I rescue from the dumpster and use until it falls apart completely.

Yeah the chair I have now was my stepdads old mid back chair. Its okay for a bit but by the time raid is over I'm ready to get out of it and I've adjusted myself in it a hundred thousand times :)

Even the king size isn't huge just fyi, height wise I feel like I'm at the upper limit of what's comfortable (5'11.5"). When I first got it I felt sore for a couple days after using it, which I attribute to it forcing me to sit up straight. Now that I'm used to it I no longer have back pain when gaming which was my main goal. It's not a soft/cozy chair; if anything it's more like a fancy car seat. If you want something super soft and comfy this probably isn't the right chair, but if you want something super supportive that can keep you comfortably gaming for long periods it's great. Wrote this on a packed bus so excuse quality

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Yeah I've been having a lot of back pain, especially in my lower back after raids. I know they are supposed to be nice which is why I ask. I might just have to go for a big and tall option, but this seemed like it could work and I knew you and milleuda had them for sure which is why I thought I'd ask.

If you do get it, give the lower back cushion a chance. My first instinct was to toss it aside, but I figured I might as well see how it does after a couple days, and it makes a huge difference on my lower back

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

I love my DXRacer chair. As Crake mentions, it does take getting used to. Before the DXRacer chair I used this really comfortable and cushioned office chair, which I unfortunately had the habit of slouching into more than sitting upright. Eventually this got to my lower back and I wondered if my posture was contributing.

The DXRacer is uncomfortable for a few days since your body is getting used to sitting upright. Also, the addition of the neck and back cushion introduced a different posture I wasn't used to. But after some time, I LOVE this chair. I can do long gaming sessions now and no longer experience back pain, which is a plus.

I've had mine for less than a year now and it is holding up. I'm moving this weekend so we'll see how it handles when a couple of men throw it around in a truck *lick:

Cool, let me know cause I will need to move it. Its not like I don't have the spare cash... I just want to make sure I get something good for that much haha.

Cool, let me know cause I will need to move it. Its not like I don't have the spare cash... I just want to make sure I get something good for that much haha.
So my chair survived being thrown around by the movers. Still as firm as ever!

Okay. I think ma cut the cord tonight and order one. I really can't take my back hurting anymore while I'm trying to pvp or raid.

Glad the move was successful, now...
Is it the chair that is firm as ever, or just you because of all those movers?

Hope the chair works well for you.
Please give me feedback about the height. as a taller person I can not find any chair to give me proper support sitting straight up.
So, I usually go for an odd but relaxing sitting position with normal chairs.

Glad the move was successful, now...
Is it the chair that is firm as ever, or just you because of all those movers?

Hope the chair works well for you.
Please give me feedback about the height. as a taller person I can not find any chair to give me proper support sitting straight up.
So, I usually go for an odd but relaxing sitting position with normal chairs.
Yeah. We'll see. I'm 6'1 and I have a similar problem. King says it should work though.

For those who don't know what a DXRacer is, it's an epic gaming chair.

42199104_614.jpg

dxracer-ps-combo200-1_large.jpg

+1 skill to everything

Top Bottom