What's new

GW2 Easter eggs hidden dungeon.

Hah...we found that Caudacus manner stuff way WAY before that - and even posted on the official forums (and alttabme somewhere). The cats, not so much...

I personally love to glitch hunt in games since I'm not really good at playing them. AND, I accidentally wander in to places I am not supposed to. If I come across anything, I will post it and ask you guys if it is a glitch ok? I remember during the last week of closed beta, I started to attack a sockeye fishy ><}}}*> and was mysteriously transported into Sharkmaw Cavern. I think that was a glitch!

I remember that. It was a glitch at the time cause sharkmaw was in the game, but not accessible in that beta.

This one isn't really an easter egg, but there are "secret" Royal Ooze bosses that turn into the all-powerful United Ooze (actually the fight is relatively easy) in Citadel of Flame.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/162coi/today_we_found_a_secret_hidden_boss_in_cof/

People use creative jumping and climbing to reach it in Path 1 but I think you're "Supposed" to reach it in Path 3, since that's where the path behind the bosses leads to. Who cares though, it's a bonus boss!

I've gone off the map a few times. I took screenshots, but it wasn't anything that interesting. It seems like there are a fair number of places to go off the beaten path in Orr, since there are so many things to climb if you try hard enough.

Top Bottom