What's new

Other Game Elite: Dangerous

Zakis

War Priestess
So myself, Grim, and Remainz have gotten back into E:D as they impove the game. They released Wings, which makes it much easier to group up and hunt bounties, run trade convoys, or just generally fly together. They also introduced a third person camera for pics and video. Figured I would start taking some and posting, since the game is pretty.

Space Truckin'!
ZRPDR9l.png

Leaving the station, another trade run in the bank.
gfRYgPu.png

Whatever you want to do? Bounty hunting, pirating, trading, exploring, mining. Some things are a bit light on the functionality side but they are steadily adding things as they go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Right now it's just straight updates adding content to the game. Nothing behind extra expansion costs yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So I went out on a 1000ly trip to the California Nebula. Not much to see out there and next time ill go somewhere more interesting. I did manage to discover a whole sector of space first though.

Enjoying the view.
o0tbHEY.png

Uhhh its a bit warm here.
cRhUFo5.png

Yay. Custom HUD colors ftw!
EzxlbWB.png

gN3boQI.png

I ordered it. It's taking forever to get my key though...... (2hours??)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will probably play a bit more of thise once GTA V starts to lose it's allure, it seems like it's improving slowly but surely. I was a bit bored by it initially, but I've been hearing good things and I did enjoy playing a bit with Grim and Remainz the other day.

I will probably play a bit more of thise once GTA V starts to lose it's allure, it seems like it's improving slowly but surely. I was a bit bored by it initially, but I've been hearing good things and I did enjoy playing a bit with Grim and Remainz the other day.

3 or 4 of the EoA guys playing as well.

Downloading as we speak. Anything I need to know before I jump in? Spend some time in single player, get a joystick, ect? LOL

Top Bottom