What's new

GW2 Engineer Weapon Skills

Zakis

War Priestess
Ok so the GW2 wiki does such a great job of laying out skills that any attempt to outdo them is futile lol.
A1nqe.png

I want to note that the Rifle can make for an odd playstyle and takes a bit of finesse to use. It ends up with you in sort of a short range/long range dance with the way skills are setup seeing as your big damage dealers are Blunderbuss which does more damage the closer you are and overcharged shot which is a decent amount of damage but creates range again between you and your opponent.

That said as of now, 7/2/12, there are rumors engineer got a good look and some tweaking in the next build we will be playing in BWE3, so I am anxious to check it out.
XgLdA.png

3Y7F8.png

The Engineer is one of two classes that does not have the weapon swapping mechanic, but makes up for it with his/her tool belt and the ability to swap different tool kits out depending on situation and/or preference. Depnding on your traits, every kit has its uses. I have been through 2 BWEs and 2 stress tests and I still havent extensively tested them all.

<3 Thanks for taking the lead on this one! You know more about the kits first hand than I do. Much better to get the experience than the book learnin' side of it :)

Top Bottom