What's new

Enjoying the patch

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I created a new toon on Rhino's server which I swear is like 0 pop lol. But in that time I got a quest, a weapon, and feel I need to conserve my ammo much more. Built a little shanty and dug a ditch. Ran across 2 cars without battery and sparkplugs but I currently have those now. So we can go get them.

I am building my base in pelasantville by our old "spot"

Oh, lol. OK. I went on to little hotel and found some good stuff, including a 1911 and ammo. I still can't win in PvP. I'm like 0 for 30. BR is fun, and way better with the map now.

I made a char on Little Hotel again as well. Really great experience so far.

I get SWAMPED by zombies wherever I go.
I have 7 bullets, but no gun.
Though I feel rich because I have a few different types of ammo on me as well.
Haven't built anything yet because I can't get enough metal, but I am almost there.
Ran across a group of 4 guys and we started a "base" somewhere in the middle of nowhere, hung out and played for a few hours.
Ran across some non friendlies and ran away.

So far, so good. Really enjoying it. Except for the amount of food SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD. I carry like 10 cans on me at all times. Ridiculous.

Yeah that server is too barren for me. If it was our server it would be cool but barren in someone's hardly regulated server is lame. Little hotel for me again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do have a stash and a decoy stash on little hotel, kinda close to pleasant valley. I went on a pve server last night, bloodsky and managed to get a nice stash filled near bumjick farms. Planning on trying out making a base in a creek with high banks to get that multi tier thing going.

The real problem with pve servers is the furnace griefing. the first thing people do is wall off the police station with furnaces. since you can't destroy stuff in pve it will take no time for the world to fill up with crap again.

Also metal spawns suck right now. I have not seen a crowbar in the last 3 days and about 1 in 20 cars has any scrap metal.

I do have a stash and a decoy stash on little hotel, kinda close to pleasant valley. I went on a pve server last night, bloodsky and managed to get a nice stash filled near bumjick farms. Planning on trying out making a base in a creek with high banks to get that multi tier thing going.

The real problem with pve servers is the furnace griefing. the first thing people do is wall off the police station with furnaces. since you can't destroy stuff in pve it will take no time for the world to fill up with crap again.

Also metal spawns suck right now. I have not seen a crowbar in the last 3 days and about 1 in 20 cars has any scrap metal.

Go to Ranchito.
Also furnaces are destroyable now.

furnaces are not on pve servers. Pretty much nothing is because of the disabling of players taking damage from other players.

I'll try to get on tonight and move my stuff up to taquito. Do you have a base set up? any particular area around taquito I should head?

So I played for about an hour this weekend and joined a PvE server just to get re-associated with the game. I noticed the slight changes they have done.

-Less zombies (Where are they)
-Zombies are harder to kill (with a hatchet)
-HATCHETS GALORE. YOU GET A HATCHET, YOU GET A HATCHET, EVERYBODY GETS A HATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
-There are bases EVERYWHERE. In the water, in the towns, it is just plain silly the places they put these things. Trolling is really upsetting on this server. When I build a base it will be super secret and not in plain sight. I guess that is the mentality of a PvE server. *sigh*
-Loot had a lightly different feel to it. (Have the turbochargers always been class specific? I.E. offroad charger or truck charger) Tarps are everywhere, I have 2 but don't know what to do with them. I know you can make the Dew Collector but does it have other uses besides taking up precious space in my inventory?

That's all for now. Still really fun and hope to find more

Turbos have always been specific to each vehicle

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom