What's new

EQN: Landmark Beta is coming... friend keys to be had.

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
I just got an email that the beta will start on March 26th. On the 24th and the 25th they will be taking down and wiping the servers.

For those who bought the beta only package you will be getting an email soon on how to get in on the day.

For those who bought the Trailblazer packs you will be getting 4 friend beta keys to give out and also get an email soon on how to do so.

I may have 2 keys to give out. I have all 4 promised out right now, but if any of those people decide they don't want them I will give them out here.

If you want a beta key post here. If you have a beta key choose someone who posted and give it to them in a PM.

No need to involve any of the mods/officers on this since it is gonna be way more informal than the WS beta invites.

Make sure to template your stuff soon. They may have to wipe characters when they do the water patch to add it in. They usually template your whole plot if it has to go away for some reason (no upkeep/wipe/etc) but do it yourself to be safe.

That system is still bare bones. You can add me T1G as a friend then I will be on your friends list once I accept.

Almost got lost in landmark yesterday.....usually try to be in bed by 10 didn't get in bed till around midnight because i was hunting tin ore....lol. I'll add you today.

Top Bottom