What's new

Even if it was just for a moment…

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Love can diminish... It is strange to know you loved so strong and then be there when the love is not strong, sure you may have those feelings of love in the sense that you love them and always will, but it isn't the romantic love, it isn't the want to touch and be touched love, it is a diminished love, and feels quite weird. So perhaps that is just the difference between true love and just plain old text book love, because now that there was no stigma in the middle, that need to love harder, wasn't there. But I suppose the old saying, it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all, may be somewhat true, because in those moments captured on film or others here and there, those snippets of memories that usually make a movie script, that is where it lived the best and breathed life into the relationship, but like all movies, they end, and you can play them over and over again, until you understand just about every part of what worked and what didn't. And I guess I have figured out and re-established the fact that yes, love was there, but it blanketed a very incompatible future. But hey, Even if it was just for a moment…

Treat love like a sunset - it's beautiful while it lasts, don't be sad when it passes. Be grateful for the moments, because they're the only thing that you really have in this life.

Treat love like a sunset - it's beautiful while it lasts, don't be sad when it passes. Be grateful for the moments, because they're the only thing that you really have in this life.

Even if it was just for a moment :)

Top Bottom