What's new

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Ok, so I have been listening to podcasts and two different podcasts have talked about this PS4 exclusive game. Has anybody heard about it or anything? It seems like a first person interactive game.

I have heard absolutely nothing about this. Reminds me of that new TV show "Last Man on Earth" though.

I have heard absolutely nothing about this. Reminds me of that new TV show "Last Man on Earth" though.

Yeah, I though so too. Just from the teaser trailer the game looks pretty good. From what I understand, since they don't have to focus to hard on making characters and other people to interact with they can focus on the environment and the game can handle the added textures.

Havent heard a thing about this. Is the gameplay supposed to be similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter...where it's more you just going through the story, interacting with the environment sometimes, etc?

Havent heard a thing about this. Is the gameplay supposed to be similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter...where it's more you just going through the story, interacting with the environment sometimes, etc?

Wiki says it's the spiritual successor to Dear Esther

Read title and expected something concerning Bioshock. Hopes were not fulfilled. 0/10 Would not read again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom