What's new

Evil Dr Inverted Helix

Eat this in front of them:
gooey-melty-thin-crust-cheese-pizza.jpeg

I mean seriously, look at that pizza! It would be the greatest torture of all if you'd be eating that in front of somebody else without sharing and imagine the great smell of it.

Eat this in front of them:
gooey-melty-thin-crust-cheese-pizza.jpeg

I mean seriously, look at that pizza! It would be the greatest torture of all if you'd be eating that in front of somebody else without sharing and imagine the great smell of it.

That pizza does look delicious. I haven't had a good slice of pizza in a long time. It is torturing me looking at this image.

Ehh... that pizza looks like Little Caesers pizza. You all must not have had good New York or Chicago style pizza

Ehh... that pizza looks like Little Caesers pizza. You all must not have had good New York or Chicago style pizza

Googled Little Caesar's, man that place looks worthy of my visit! Heck I'd only go to NY for that if I had the cash. lol

Googled Little Caesar's, man that place looks worthy of my visit! Heck I'd only go to NY for that if I had the cash. lol

Little Caesers is good quick food but be prepared to eat it on the toilet. Thats how quick it goes through you.

Raz started it and made himself hungry with the pizza post. Also if you ever go to nyc there are a million better mom and pop pizza places than any chain pizza.

Yeah go to the mom and pop places or at least the ones where you haven't heard the name before.

Plus in Chicago get the deep dish. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I made my co-worker go to pizza when we were in Chicago.

Yeah go to the mom and pop places or at least the ones where you haven't heard the name before.

Plus in Chicago get the deep dish. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I made my co-worker go to pizza when we were in Chicago.

You made Little Caesar's sound good with your first quote. DARN YOU BALDORAXX!

Little Ceasar's is bargain basement pizza (spoiler alert: it looks nothing like that picture). If you are in a hurry and want to get a pizza quick and scarf it without even tasting it- I guess it's OK for that. Even chains like Pizza Hut and Papa John's are going to be better.

Top Bottom