What's new

Evolve

Cyberwalrus

Came across this game on Youtube and thought it looked hella fun. Here are a few videos.

Trailer

A bit of gameplay

I know I am definitely looking into this game. It's essentially a 4v1 game from the creators of Left 4 Dead. The team of four are "hunters" who hunt (surprising, huh?). The single player team is the monster the hunters are hunting. There are npc monsters that the monster can eat and evolve from, but they'll leave signs for the hunters wherever they go (footprints, birds flying out of canopies, etc). I think it looks really really fun.

Very interesting. I came across this game last week but only saw the trailer. That seconds video helps.

This game looks pretty good. I liked both the Left for Dead games, they were really well executed. With this one it almost seems essential to be a 4 man group before starting the game to be effective. :( Some games are better played alone but who knows they may add in a way for you to play without making it a game breaking difficulty. They did it really well in LFD.

I'm curious to see if this is a match making type of game that will have 5 players or if AI will be involved like what is present in L4D. The game has a good premise and could be the next evolution of the L4D type gameplay.

I'm curious to see if this is a match making type of game that will have 5 players or if AI will be involved like what is present in L4D. The game has a good premise and could be the next evolution of the L4D type gameplay.
I remember reading that the game can have up to 5 players or you can set up various bots for the different players, an example would be let's say you only have 4 players you can make the monster AI or one of the 4 party members. Don't recall anything about match making but now that you bring it up match making would be nice to have.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk.

I remember reading that the game can have up to 5 players or you can set up various bots for the different players, an example would be let's say you only have 4 players you can make the monster AI or one of the 4 party members. Don't recall anything about match making but now that you bring it up match making would be nice to have.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk.

They have matchmaking in L4D/L4D2 so I'm sure they'd be able to implement that into Evolve haha.

Top Bottom