What's new

Wildstar Faction Transfer

Korova

Hi

There have been two polls that I'm aware of within the guild asking if we would prefer one faction or the other.

In the first poll I voted Exiles and in the second I voted Dominion. I like the races for Exile much better, but I like the story and motivations for the Dominion just as well. Unfortunately/fortunately, whatever we go with as a guild won't phase me as I have reason to enjoy both sides (at least before I've picked one ;D ).

However, has anyone been privy to information relating to the possibility of faction swaps? As in EverQuest, there were factions, but one could work on improving factions with other groups and destroy relations with their initial group.

I wouldn't mind working on some hard quests or grinds to get a Grannok in the Dominion or the 4th dominion race as an exile, just for fun!

This aside, I'm really more concerned with finding the right balance of roles needed to maximize odds of taking a raid down. About the only thing I'm hesitant to play is a pure mitigation tank - but would do so if we had only a few for the guild and run an alt later on.

I'll have to look when I get home but I am pretty sure Gaffney said faction swaps wouldn't be possible. They seem to want a distinct two factions and continuing storyline with that. Who knows if it will be possible in the future.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I used to MT in WoW, and I'd be happy to take up that mantle again.

As to what class I use for that, I'd like to see if we get a third possible tanking class before I decide.

I like the idea of Stalker tanking, as I leveled a BE Rogue throgh WoW just evasion tanking most of the dungeons until WotLK.

I really am hoping they have a melee healer type. Or up from healer. If so I'm gonna so that otherwise I am just gonna have to try it all out wore deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like when healers control groups of the raid. It makes for pockets of teamwork within a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Especially when all the tank can see is the feet of the boss. You need that main healer to help you gain battlefield awareness.

Top Bottom