What's new

FFXIV 2.1 Patch Notes

Some of the key highlights that brought me back to FFXIV.

PvP
Moogle King
Treasure Maps!

Also there's an addition of HM for older dungeons and Primals, a 24 person raid, as well as revamped systems across the board for more equal "optimum gains" in exp, tomes, and gil.

playing again?
I resubbed specifically for 2.1! I said I would when I stopped playing haha. I ran out of things to do to justify paying a sub after 40 days. Now with new/updated content (and PvP!) I can sink my teeth back into it.

well if you check my toon you'll see that I did play a bunch but I wasn't burned out, I just had noone to play with. My FC was one of those that are huge but you know noone really. been playing wow for a while now.

Considered trying to transfer my ffxiv toon to a server with other Tabbers, but not sure if it's worth it or not. Been logging on for an hour or more everyday since patch 2.1

I'm not playing heavily, mostly just with my buddy Mike. Pretty erratic times as well.

I'm still playing! I've progressed in the Binding Coil of Bahamut through Turn 4 (if that means anything to anyone on here lol).

Working on the Extreme Mode primals now. Beat Garuda last week but need to learn the new Titan rotation :)

I'm still playing not as far as you milleuda. Almost have my darklight set and still trying everyday for my ifrit weapon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have my relic weapon for my White Mage, but barely even squeeked by with my ilevel for my gear to even enter HM Titan.

I've just been going on and doing my daily dungeons to level my bard, nothing major.

Okay, so I'm finally breaking down and buying this game with some Christmas money. Which server/world/whatever they call them are most of you guys on? We probably won't play that much (*points to Bruce's erratic times*) but I might as well not be flying off somewhere else. I know this information is somewhere around the forums but I'm sure it's months old.

I am on Goblin (Reinah Vuon). I forget what other servers people are on. I vaguely recall Gilgamesh, but could be wrong.

I think I'm the only active tab member on gilgamesh. Most others have stopped playing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was on Goblin with Bruce but ended up moving to Excalibur to play with some people my brother knows. I think at launch most people were split between Gilgamesh and Goblin but I don't know how many still actively play.

Top Bottom