Status
Not open for further replies.

FranticFrag

Name
Chris

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Florida, USA (EST, GMT - 5)

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Fish

Character Name(s)
FranticFrag, Alinth (These are my two most commonly used names)

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar when it comes out, but I also play Guild Wars 2 occasionally and Planetside 2 actively.

Class/Race(if applicable)
Spellslinger (focusing on heals/support), race is dependent on faction choice. I tend to stick to the more humanoid options though.

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
In most MMOs I focus on PvE. In WoW I have filled all of the classic trinity roles (tank, heals, dps) in all levels of raiding. I tanked 40 mans in vanilla, was a rogue dps for BC, healed hardmodes in WoTLK, main tanked the first tier of hardmodes in Cata, and played all three roles on my paladin in MoP.

I plan to focus on healing and playing a more support-oriented role in Wildstar.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
City of Heroes, 2 years (inactive)
World of Warcraft, on and off since release so almost 9 years
Age of Conan,
Rift, 1 year (inactive)
Planetside 2, still playing since beta
Guild Wars 2, still playing since beta
Tera, 2 weeks or so, just started with some coworkers
Aion, 3 months (inactive)
Neverwinter, 1 month

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I have been in a few guilds throughout the years of MMOs, but the main guild I was a part of in WoW was during the end of Wrath of the Lich King and the first patch of Cataclysm. It was a laid back and tightly knit guild that spent more time socializing than raiding, but still managed to down all of ICC hardmode along with half of the first tier Cataclysm hard modes.

I left the guild once the community started to fall apart and people started to leave the game due to burn out. The best part about the guild was the forum activity and the friendly atmosphere. I still keep in contact with a few of the guild members through Facebook and they are now some of my closest friends.

Most of my interest in MMOs is from the social aspect and I tend to lose interest in the game if there is no community to play with.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
I found out about AltTabMe from a fellow gamer and new TAB recruit, Fish. He told be that he found an awesome community and sent me the link to your home page. I was hooked after I saw the TAB recruitment video in the Recruiting for Wildstar thread.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I am an avid gamer and spend most of my time gaming with other people. I hope to bring a friendly attitude and some decent mechanical skill to the guild. I have decent situational awareness, I am good with verbal communications over VOIP, and I've played enough MMOs to play most characters well. I usually sit in Mumble or Ventrilo the entire time I'm at home and I am pretty chatty.

Most importantly though, I'm willing to jump into a game with anyone any time I'm available. Let me know what you want to play and I'll be on as soon as it's patched!

How much time do you spend a week on games?
I usually spend 20-25 hours a week on games. I work until 10pm EST so I game later at night, on the weekends, and occasionally in the mornings.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I spend a lot of time on the internet while I'm at work so I will be pretty active on the forums for most of the day even though I won't be available to play anything. I hope you guys can get used to seeing a lot of me around!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom