What's new

Fuck da Police H1Z1

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Today Remainz and myself had an encounter with "The Police". We had actually run across one of the guys on the road and he just said he was a traveler but when he stalked us into the police building it was obvious this was going to get bloody. Their demands were: come out with your hands up and drop all your loot. Not very POLICE LIKE! =)

Now considering we are in a post apocalyptic scenario, I could see how maybe the police are corrupt, but it would be nice to know who is ACTUALLY RPing police so everyone doesn't just say "STOP POLICE"

Either way it ended EXTREMELY poorly for them as you can see:

One of the guys in the other thread admitted to just wanting our backpacks. I guess we made the right choice. He never should of rushed us and they should have moved up when we trapped ourselves in the hallway. Apparently there are two more kos guys running around using any reason to shoot people. Look out for SweatyKoala and Georgipie. To not break the metagaming rule, if we run across them I'll prob just say something like "We aren't the trusting type, get any closer and we'll shoot."

One of the guys in the other thread admitted to just wanting our backpacks. I guess we made the right choice. He never should of rushed us and they should have moved up when we trapped ourselves in the hallway. Apparently there are two more kos guys running around using any reason to shoot people. Look out for SweatyKoala and Georgipie. To not break the metagaming rule, if we run across them I'll prob just say something like "We aren't the trusting type, get any closer and we'll shoot."

Yeah just saw it. Well those guys are on the shit list.

Top Bottom