What's new

Wildstar GA Mini Bosses + Trash

LaNCeRs

Link in case people are interested in watching.

http://www.twitch.tv/lancers3/c/5068271

At some point today, my goal is to do some simple damage analysis to get a feel for where we are at as a team. Under no circumstances is this to turn in to an epeen contest or to slight anyone else. This is to help everyone get better and to understand how to become more successful.

Well said. Even though i didn't raid. I was a part of this team for 3 seconds :) somewhere in that video

Trash was definitely a learning experience. We'll hopefully not need an hour to get to a mini boss on tuesday.

Trash was definitely a learning experience. We'll hopefully not need an hour to get to a mini boss on tuesday.

I think the tanks and healers know what to do at this point for splits. If we get a consistent mark order for kills, dps will be more consistent. We should also get a select number of people for interrupts instead of entire classes, that way we can burn a bit more and have a more coordinated interrupt order. Should make trash a bit faster.

Yeah. For the trash you need interrupts more often than 2 groups of people. The order kinda worked itself out naturally which i was happy about

Yeah. For the trash you need interrupts more often than 2 groups of people. The order kinda worked itself out naturally which i was happy about

I think there's a token few of us who are pretty good at communicating interrupts (/cough) and we should try to continue this trend moving forward IMO.

PREFACE: This should be used as a tool to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. Again, in our first raid, I wouldn't look too much into numbers, as your outputs are largely dependent on comfort and positioning. As a note, other than deaths, healers and tanks are excluded (players that have spent time in both roles have been adjusted accordingly).

Use this as a resource and talk to the people who may have had better success than you. This should be able to facilitate builds, rotations, positioning, etc.

Should you want to manipulate the data to better help you understand it by each pull, class, etc., please ask for the excel file, and I will send it.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. All amounts (though could be slightly off from other people's parses) should tie to my twitch video.

Igj98RL.jpg

Remember the role you are playing in the raid. Not to mention, playing offspec at that.

Yeah yeah, but still lol. Most deaths? I need to step up on not in red. Not used to the whole "not being priority of heals" lol

Yeah yeah, but still lol. Most deaths? I need to step up on not in red. Not used to the whole "not being priority of heals" lol
Hahaha this is my point exactly. A transition from being able to take 5 flies in bumper cars to actually being able to die is going to take some time to get used to.

Well I know Im at least capable of keeping up if I don't derp. My damage will likely increase substantially as I rune and get more comfortable with the build Talmari helped me with. Once I get some cash money, perhaps LaNCeRs or Talmari could help me with runes?

PREFACE: This should be used as a tool to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. Again, in our first raid, I wouldn't look too much into numbers, as your outputs are largely dependent on comfort and positioning. As a note, other than deaths, healers and tanks are excluded (players that have spent time in both roles have been adjusted accordingly).

Use this as a resource and talk to the people who may have had better success than you. This should be able to facilitate builds, rotations, positioning, etc.

Should you want to manipulate the data to better help you understand it by each pull, class, etc., please ask for the excel file, and I will send it.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. All amounts (though could be slightly off from other people's parses) should tie to my twitch video.

Igj98RL.jpg

This spreadsheet is sexy

Well I know Im at least capable of keeping up if I don't derp. My damage will likely increase substantially as I rune and get more comfortable with the build Talmari helped me with. Once I get some cash money, perhaps LaNCeRs or Talmari could help me with runes?
If you get on a few minutes early, I'd be happy to let you know what I think your next rune steps should be.

Top Bottom