What's new

Gaming choices

What game would you like to see added to Events? (Like Smite Night)

• Total voters

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Alright, just seeing if we can have another [insert game name] Night! I'll make one appropriate to what the choices are or if the majority don't want another [insert game name] Night!

Path of Exile is pretty cool. I am playing Torchlight 2. Will play Diablo 3 again when Reaper of Souls hits.

What about an interest in Terraria? Though we would need a server. Tera is fun if lots of people would play.

I am new here but is there a Borderlands 2 night?

We have a server for Terarria Euchale.

We currently don't have a Borderlands 2 night but i know a few people have the game and play occasionally.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was waiting for someone to find that.

But Euchale, would be good for setting up a Terraria night.

I think Zakis for Borderlands 2. Since i don't own either of those games.

Minesweeper nite!

Fair warning, I know the trick where it freezes the clock so you complete expert in 1 second! I owned the leaderboards in highschool.

Will there ever be events during the morning or day? Right now I really can't make anything after 5 PM CST due to real life. But always up for stuff during the day.

I think most of our members are East coast so we have the 8-5 work week, hence the afternoon-later gaming.

I think we could probably set something up on the weekend that would work for everyone.

Will there ever be events during the morning or day? Right now I really can't make anything after 5 PM CST due to real life. But always up for stuff during the day.

We are international so we all have different schedules. I think I can throw something together during the day though. Not a bad idea.

That would be amazing. I read the rules and wanting you to participate in gaming with everyone but with new baby, my 6 year old, and husband getting around around that time I just don't have time. (Baby sleeps all late morning - early afternoon and oldest is at school which is why I can do it then.) Hoping to have a more normal schedule in about 3 months.

Oh, another thing we can do is have another BF4 night. I know not everyone plays but it would be fun.

We are ships passing in the night :(

At least I'll be able to chat with you on the forums while I'm at work!

I'd be down for some TL2 when I have time, but my schedule is quite uncertain at the moment so I shall make no commitments.

I am the only one you'd really encounter on a week day during the day thats East Coast. I work graveyards. As for games, TL2 is great, Borderlands is awesome, and of course don't forget BF4.

I'm trying to find more time to game again (so much schoolwork :<) I would be up for TL2, BL2 as well as some Tera! I also did recently reactivate my WoW account to catch up with some friends of mine too so I'd be open to that!

Setting up the terraria server will now happen from home, so I can no longer host 24/7, but if people let me know I can let it run overnight.

Top Bottom