What's new

Gander Mountain

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
This company really pisses me off. I purchased a rifle last year for my birthday (Yes i am spoiled) They had a special at the time for a weekly ad. It was along the lines of a $100 mail-in rebate. I HATE mail-in rebates with a passion. So i purchase my rifle and the clerk hands me a slip of paper. I look at it and it says Remington, so they are just being the middle man in this purchase.

I get home and i fill out the form and notice that my gun model isn't on here. So i contact Gander Mountain and they "reassure" me that i have the right form and that Remington will know the right gun with the UPC that i had to attach. So i mail it in and don't hear back for a very long time (end of February).

I finally get a letter from Remington. It doesn't include my rebate but a letter saying that the UPC code doesn't match any of the offers. Now i'm pissed. So since i have had that letter i have been given the run-around by Remington and Gander Mountain " You need to talk to [Enter company name]"

I am trying my best to keep everything in email so i can have legal documentation in case i need to take this to the next level which is where this is headed.
I finally got in contact with someone who seemed like they could help me but even they were like "you have to contact the original store you got it from". So that is what i will be doing later today.

Top Bottom