What's new

Gauntlet Reboot for PC

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!
Gauntlet is being rebooted and brought to the PC through Steam this summer. Here is the trailer. I use to play the crap out of the Gauntlet games in the arcades and loved Gauntlet Legends even more.

I hope it ends up better than what the trailer shows. It looks a lot like a Diablo clone.

Oh man, this was the shit when i was a kid and we went bowling. Best arcade game in the place.

I wish my bowling alley had cool arcade games like this again. All they have now is some crappy Fast and the Furious racing game and a pinball machine.

It's one of my life goals to own a place with a bowling alley in it. 2 lanes is all I'll need. I'd make sure a arcade is attached with some great retro cabinets.

I went to an actual arcade and played the shit out of this. Also the first version of street fighter with the pads you hit. The harder you hit them the stronger the attack. It was hard as hell to co-ordinate that with the joystick moves to to the super moves.

But where did the chicken come from?!

The other chicken. It's chickens all the way down!

I couldn't stand the cabinet Gauntlet Legends. It was obvious that it was designed to make you fail and pump quarters. I have no problem with it being hard, but it should be POSSIBLE to beat on one payment.

Top Bottom