What's new

Gobble Gobble!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So for those who celebrate it, what are your plans this year for Thanksgiving?

cartoon-turkey-8.gif

Me I am not exactly sure yet but probably spending it with my mother. Not sure if it will be a big family thing or not yet.

thacar7.jpg

Italians are weird like that.

Funny-Happy-Thanksgiving-Cartoons-15.jpg

My family isn't big on Thanksgiving since my parents didn't grow up in the United States. So, we rarely celebrate it.

I'll be visiting some friends in Rochester, NY. Their dad recently passed away so I figured it would be nice to spend some time with them.

My big italian family is splitting this Thanksgiving. Not really sure what's going on behind the scenes. That said, it'll just be my parents and us. Super weird.

We arent doing anything this year. we are saving it to have everyone fly or drive in to my house for X-Mas and I am cooking a turkey and maybe a ham.

Heading to my sister's and will be spending Thanksgiving with my family. First one for the baby and my nephew so it'll be filled with adorable baby things.

I used to spend it at my bosses house in California when I was out there. We had a misfits thanksgiving. Lots of amazing catered food and the football game to yell at. Was actually stress free unlike family gatherings haha. But the food wasn't as good. :)

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

We did a friends thanksgiving a few years ago. It was nice actually. Did a friends Easter in highschool. That was weird watching some 15/16 year olds trying to cook a ham and sides.

Ummm, gonna go to my dad's and say hi... Then go to crystals mom's... She's having Cajun thanksgiving apparently and so I'm all about that.

I celebrate it as an excuse to make family time, but I don't celebrate the holiday. I only celebrate it with my immediate family, so it'll be one of those small get together with way too much food. Win.

Current plan is to visit the parent's, enjoy a nice dinner, and my mom's epic baked creations (PIES!!). There was some talk from my dad about potentially frying a turkey this year, but he was trying to get that "mom approved" when he mentioned it. Then of course, my brother and I will be going through the Mystery anime (if this one comes in before then) and manga boxes we ordered from Crunchyroll! There will also be an additional kitten in the house this year as my sister adopted a kitty recently. Hooray for pets!

Last edited:
Let me know how the mystery boxes go! I'm on a "no more mystery boxes" policy currently for being burned soooo many times.

Top Bottom