Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppix

Name
Wayde

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
West Coast (PST)

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
DrMalcolm, Gratgriz, (Ascendance ppl)

Character Name(s)
Guppix, Grofaz, 4 other alts

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar

Class/Race(if applicable)
Stalker, SS, 4 other alts

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE raiding

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
MapleStory (1 year), WoW (4-5 years), SWTOR (about a year), Neverwinter 2 (about a year). now Wildstar

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
WoW: Guild assist leader (25man end game stuff), SWTOR: Guild assist leader (10man early game stuff), Wildstar (joined a guild a month before release)

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Guild Co-leader DrMalcolm (Guild merger in Wildstar on Pergo)

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Skilled, I do research when I have the time and make posts when I know they`ll get read. I like running people through things and teaching them how to play better through experiences (I don`t mind dying countlessly as long as it`s appreciated)

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Depending on how active the guild is, between 12-40+ hours

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Get to know me =P I have a full time job; an engineer. I`m serious when I need to be, but I enjoy being able to chat with people about nothing for hours. Also I haven`t posted stuff yet cause I was told to just apply...so...please don`t deny me even though I`m technically lying. ;P

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Sweet! Ask someone for a guild invite and we'll get you on recruit status. After some mumble and group stuff, we'll get this through to member status. Welcome!

Played with this guy last night....really cool, fun to play with. In mumble and in guild chat. Definitely an in for me.

I keep seeing him on and active, I just haven't personally had a lot of time to play with him yet. That said, +1 for being active in-game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom