What's new

MMO Gyoin has obtained a GW2 Legendary

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
After not playing for a few years, I decided to go back to GW2 not so much for gameplay, but to see how after time the investments I made in 2012 would hold up in 2015.

After some Trading Post finagling and a couple months of minimal effort, I was able to sell off all of my old 2012 Halloween items, EXCLUDING my Ghastly Shield and two Greatsaw's. What I ended up acquiring was 2850 gold with a bit of patience.

So the other day I YOLO'd 2800 for Sunrise, only to see it appear in my mail today!

DPqht9u.jpg

Well, I was debating on selling one of my greatswords and combining with the 2850 I had from other items to buy Eternity, but... I actually like Sunrise better! I don't need Twilight/Eternity, just having one of the greatsword legendaries is enough for me.

That's awesome! I'm always intimidated by logging into old accounts. There's always so much stuff and I don't remember why they are important lol

Depends on the game. GW2 didn't really change enough for me to be lost about my wits. People still want T6 mats and globs and "extinct" or "retired" items are always a thing in the Guild Wars franchise.

Top Bottom