Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

h0gg1e

Name
Cody Brumett

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Nope and Nope

Main Character
Asura - Necro

Character Name
I'll shoot for Sakura (that's my puppys name ... but I got 10 bucks it'll be taken)

Race
Asura

Profession(Class)
Necro

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Casual / Social

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW (since vanilla 1.3), Guild Wars, , Rift, Tor, Vangaurd, Aoc, DCO ... I swear I try them all

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
in WoW (Darkspear) was the lock class lead for MC, BWL, AQ40 raiding guild. With BC coming out created own guild with close friends and family and played casually from then on.

How did you hear about the Guild?
50+ Charr Diving off Lion's Arch Diving Board video ... looks like something I would have thrown together ... since only a few of my friends are going to play GW2 this looks like a fun guild

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Chatty? BAM ... Skilled? Debatable .. Funny? listeners of our pretty popular podcast (80scartoonpodcast.com) think so ... Helping? For those that need it

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
That or my own

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
All good things must come to an end ... even applications ... you will be missed.

I'm glad you found us by one of our more fun videos! And Tr1age may enjoy your video work, but otherwise I'm not seeing too much here to judge you on. I'm going to say -1 for now from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom