What's new

Halloween

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So I never knew this but as I browse the comments in news articles about Halloween, middle America has come to the rescue again, this time saying Halloween is Satans holiday and should be banished from the world. When did Christians start going full on crazy over holidays too?! Is this something they teach in their churches? Wtf??

Christianity have gone to far. Halloween is about remembering the dead, saints and loved ones. Matter in fact, the christians actually created this holiday.

Christianity have gone to far. Halloween is about remembering the dead, saints and loved ones. Matter in fact, the christians actually created this holiday.

I'm pretty sure it's a day to honor the old ones and pray for a return of C'thulu.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I´m seeing this from a different angle, as in my part of Germany we don´t celebrate it and instead celebrate all saints and all souls day. I am not personally offended by people who want to have fun on Halloween, but I can understand why some Christians might be, as the two days above are meant to be in calm remembrance, and not something you have a celebration about.

On the other hand, that is roman-catholics which most American Christians are not anyways, so I don´t know what is twisting their panties bloomers.

Top Bottom