What's new

Happy Holidays From AltTabMe!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
te_xmas2012_one.jpg

Wanted to take this time to wish everyone a safe and fun holiday! We hope to ring in the new year with lots of games to play with one another and hope that santa leaves you the gift codes to play them!

But hallmark gifts aside: Thank you everyone for your wonderful contributions to the community that IS AltTabMe!

Without everyone here and the love for games and treating each other with respect and kindness, we would not be what we are today. So here is to a wonderful 2014 and AltTabMe and all of you who make it possible!

Happy Holidays Tabbers!

Thanks to you folks AltTabMe has become a fantastic community and family! I look forward to another year of gaming, friendship, and general shennanigans with all of you!

No. I hate Christmas and you can't make me like it. Get off my lawn.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.
Hope you all have a joyous day filled with love and warmth.

Special christmassy hugs for @dainjre (p.s. they are going to be uncomfortably long ones unless you accept the festive goodness)

Special christmassy hugs for @dainjre (p.s. they are going to be uncomfortably long ones unless you accept the festive goodness)
those are the best kinds of hugs, cept for the christmas part.

Once you get past that tough, green, Grinch exterior Dainjre is really a big mush.
Don't give me away like that.

Isn't that my line? especially now that I'm an old fogey.
We can share. Also happy belated birthday.

Happy holidays you filthy animals. Sorry I watched home alone today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

my christmas jumper says that crake, mt brother got me it haha, photo below.

1545609_10202789499038136_1703321162_n.jpg

I'm the one with the blue one on btw. my brother who bought all our jumpers for our presents is the one with the black one on, on the left

Top Bottom