What's new

GW2 Headstart time

vetrose

I know they said the headstart time is 3am EST. Additionally they said they may bring the servers up as early as 3 hours prior. Is that for character creation only or full blow ready to play, anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

I know they said the headstart time is 3am EST. Additionally they said they may bring the servers up as early as 3 hours prior. Is that for character creation only or full blow ready to play, anyone know?

Thanks in advance.
Your guess is as good as ours bro.

They didn't specifically say character creation so I'm leaning more towards full blown launch but there will probably be hiccups and disconnects leading up to 3am while they try to fix things to be in order for the "official" head start launch.

Thanks in advance.

I would assume it is not limited to character creation. They want to get people in game quickly so they can fix any issues before the official headstart time. Think of it as an up-to-three-hour stress test right before launch in which characters will not be wiped.

Top Bottom