What's new

Hello everyone

Butch

Hey, I'm Butch.

My real name is Andy and I'm a web developer from Chicago. My biggest interests are mmo's, technology and playing music.

I'm looking for a great group of people to fully enjoy wildstar with. I love to hang out in mumble when I play games and be a part of a community.

Ive played just about every mmo, but swg was the big one for me. Replacing my beloved game with the abomination that was swtor was the worst! I most always lean towards the pvp spectrum of games but I also like the social stuff and the idea of storytelling through in game scenes via machinima or comics.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

I'm @butchtmpsn on twitter.

Hey! Would love to know more about ya. Specially your web dev side so I can secretly put you to work! Muahahahaha!

So what do you do Web Dev wise?

What is your favorite pink elephant color?

Why is the sky blue?

Welcome to the site! I think just about every here exists with the enjoyment of MMO's, so if anything you have at least one thing in common with everyone XD

Hey! Would love to know more about ya. Specially your web dev side so I can secretly put you to work! Muahahahaha!

So what do you do Web Dev wise?

What is your favorite pink elephant color?

Why is the sky blue?

Haha I'm a javascript developer and work on single page applications! I'm actually attempting to build a forum engine from scratch with node/express/mongo/compass just to see if I can / learn new things.

It's a pretty exciting and fun field to be in right now, that's for sure.

Welcome aboard! Be sure to watch your step as there are often undergarments littering the floor.

Welcome aboard! Be sure to watch your step as there are often undergarments littering the floor.

Only Crake leaves his shit on the floor. We are about to evict him.

Haha I'm a javascript developer and work on single page applications! I'm actually attempting to build a forum engine from scratch with node/express/mongo/compass just to see if I can / learn new things.

It's a pretty exciting and fun field to be in right now, that's for sure.

That sounds fun. Java the bane of my existence :)

Only Crake leaves his shit on the floor. We are about to evict him.

That sounds fun. Java the bane of my existence :)

haha I agree Javascript has been one of the harder things for me to learn. But I did start using jquery which has simplified it a lot!!

Welcome to the community! Im so pissed I missed out on SWG being a huge Star Wars Fan. Then I compounded the pain by actually buying SWTOR. Anyway I think you will find this a great place to hang out, make new friends, and game until your hands fall off.

Welcome to the community! Im so pissed I missed out on SWG being a huge Star Wars Fan. Then I compounded the pain by actually buying SWTOR. Anyway I think you will find this a great place to hang out, make new friends, and game until your hands fall off.

I feel the same way. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I enjoy the universe. I had such high hopes for SWTOR that I checked out the beta and bought it on release. I hear a lot about the good old days of SWG and how everyone misses it. Kinda wish while it was out and popular I would've checked it out.

Welcome to the forums. SWG was a fav MMO of mine as well.

If you're ever looking for a PvP buddy in wildstar, hit me up and we can smash faces together.

Welcome to the forums. SWG was a fav MMO of mine as well.

If you're ever looking for a PvP buddy in wildstar, hit me up and we can smash faces together.

Sweet! PvP is probably what I'll wanna do 80% of the time. I like to bypass time killer quests with PVP and just do main story stuff to level up!

Sweet! PvP is probably what I'll wanna do 80% of the time. I like to bypass time killer quests with PVP and just do main story stuff to level up!

Nice, now I know I got a nice crew for my World PvP town raidings :)

I love jl8 and questionable content. I do check out penny arcade from time to time.

Sluggy Freelance. Been running since August 1997 (DAILY). Pretty awesome web comic. Still running today, even tho I am a few years behind.

Top Bottom