What's new

Wildstar Helpful Class Attribute Guide

PsionicFox

Future Man
I've heard a few people on Mumble asking "What stats do I need for 'x' class?". To help everybody, here's a helpful graphic for you.

v6v111m.png

"What stats do I need for 'x' class?"
But isn´t this also depended on your skillset? On my engineer there are skills that are proc related (one for crit, one for deflection) so I would try to get them high enough to keep these skills on cooldown.

But isn´t this also depended on your skillset? On my engineer there are skills that are proc related (one for crit, one for deflection) so I would try to get them high enough to keep these skills on cooldown.

Yes. But that's what the secondary stats are for. The Crit Rating stat for Engineers is Moxie, and the Deflect Rating stat is Insight. You'll note that the above grid shows the primary and secondary stats for both roles, regardless of class. So for DPS, and Engineer cares first about Finesse, as that directly improves his Assault Power, which in turn directly affects his damage. Meanwhile, Engineers use Brutality to determine Strikethrough Rating (the percentage of damage that ignores shields) and Crit Severity Rating (how hard you crit), while Moxie increases both Crit Rating and Crit Severity. Both are important stats for a DPS Engineer, but they're worthless without a high amount of Assault Power, and therefore Finesse.

What this grid also tells you is that the primary healing stat is Insight, while the primary tanking stat is Tech. The tanks all use Grit and Insight as secondary, while the healers all use Brutality, and either Finesse or Moxie.

Yes. But that's what the secondary stats are for. The Crit Rating stat for Engineers is Moxie, and the Deflect Rating stat is Insight. You'll note that the above grid shows the primary and secondary stats for both roles, regardless of class. So for DPS, and Engineer cares first about Finesse, as that directly improves his Assault Power, which in turn directly affects his damage. Meanwhile, Engineers use Brutality to determine Strikethrough Rating (the percentage of damage that ignores shields) and Crit Severity Rating (how hard you crit), while Moxie increases both Crit Rating and Crit Severity. Both are important stats for a DPS Engineer, but they're worthless without a high amount of Assault Power, and therefore Finesse.

What this grid also tells you is that the primary healing stat is Insight, while the primary tanking stat is Tech. The tanks all use Grit and Insight as secondary, while the healers all use Brutality, and either Finesse or Moxie.

Thanks for the insight!

i love this system! notice how each class that is filling the same role as another class in the same armor type uses different secondary stats. this means that no class shares gear with another class.

i love this system! notice how each class that is filling the same role as another class in the same armor type uses different secondary stats. this means that no class shares gear with another class.

I can see Warrior and Engineerr splitting on Tank gear and other additive slots

I swear I posted something like this month s ago. Regardless it's a great chart. Thanks Fox.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom