Status
Not open for further replies.

Herase

Name
Jason Mckenzie

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
UK

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

Character Name(s)
Herase

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, Guild wars, everything :)

Class/Race(if applicable)

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PVE, PVP

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Wow: 7 years,
Tera: 1 year,
Aion: 1 year,
Guild war: 3 months :(
Leauge of Legends: on going
Firefall: just started

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yes, the experience was awesome almost felt like a family who play games together haha

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Wildstar Central

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I'm a very crazy (in good way xD), chatty, joker, love helping people out. i'm that person who's max level, but will still go back to the starting area and help guys out :)

How much time do you spend a week on games?
too much xD

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Just want to say i would love to be a part of your community, not just for one game but for many games past and present. would be nice to be part of a group that interact outside of gaming as well.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

I see a ton of potential in you, so I am going to deny this with the ability to re-apply. Please take your time though and check out everything, get to know us, hop on mumble, etc etc. No rush :)

But please do re-apply (and highly suggest taking a look at apps that have been approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom