tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
https://mega.nz/#!wF8DlAKa!dSdL1PIA9N-tVFM9u9DZPZxSYVcoCw3Ol3uUIWrqI20

Enjoy!

nrhu7hl9.jpg

Let me clear this up:

Does not AUTO CREATE your talents.

You pick the talents it will choose. It is for lazy people like me who hate picking the same things over and over and want a preset build of my choice prior to the game.

Also it does not provide you with presets.

Hmmm interesting. For me, in MOBA games, picking your own items/talents helps you better in the long run.

True, but auto picking helps while you are a n00b trying to figure sh!t out. Like me lol

this is also true. I had auto picker on for one match in Smite and afterwards didn't like it. I liked the "recommended" list. But yeah for newer players it would be great to help learn the hero first and then customize afterwards when you are more comfortable

Do it, it is easier to "hop" inot. LoL and Smite have a steeper learning curve but this one is perfect for a casual and new player

I'm curious why an auto picker is required? Does it pick the best talents always or is it configurable? I thought the talent system in HotS was what made your characters different and you should be adjusting your playstyle to the competition?

Also, is this 3rd party software? I know Blizz loves to ban people running stuff that may give others an edge.

I'm curious why an auto picker is required? Does it pick the best talents always or is it configurable? I thought the talent system in HotS was what made your characters different and you should be adjusting your playstyle to the competition?

Also, is this 3rd party software? I know Blizz loves to ban people running stuff that may give others an edge.

It is configurable so you pick your own build there is not auto picking on this. No presets. Make your own build finally. And stop wasting time clicking it.

This is not injector software it will not be banned.

Top Bottom