What's new

Wildstar Hidden Milestone Theorycrafting

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Yo. So, Monday night after the raid an overcharged pell databoard dropped for me while I was doing dailies and I was excited because I thought it might be a small upgrade for me over berserkers infusion, which only provides main stat and no raw assault power. I was well over the previously thought of softcap for main stat to get all my milestones. After putting runes in my OPD, i equipped it, ate a brightlands, popped an adventus brut boost and noticed I was at 2992 AP. Which with the 70 AP imbuement would put me at 3062 AP. Looking at the number i thought it screwy because I didn't think it was an upgrade at all. So i quickly popped back in Berserkers and lo, was I surprised to find myself at 3069 AP. Looking at my mainstat i saw that i was at 1681 brut. So, I would suggest for people to play with this a bit and rethink some of their runes, because you may be missing out on some secret assault power. RIP my idea of trying moxie food and boosts for a while.

I would not be surprised if there was a hidden factor somewhere.

When I played SWTOR my old guild had this conspiracy theory that there was some hidden factor to the expertise (I think that was the PVP stat) even if you hit cap for min/maxing PVE stats.

My curiosity has piqued.

I would not be surprised if there was a hidden factor somewhere.

When I played SWTOR my old guild had this conspiracy theory that there was some hidden factor to the expertise (I think that was the PVP stat) even if you hit cap for min/maxing PVE stats.

My curiosity has piqued.
I used full battlemaster gear, when i got it, in warzones regardless of what people kept saying the softcap of expertise was. No one was able to touch me in damage regardless so i didn't think much of it.

Expertise was not on a curve. Statistically speaking, your 1,000th point of expertise gave you just as much benefit as your 1st point.

Top Bottom