What's new

GW2 Hidden Sewage shortcut to a KEEP

nigaleo62

hey guys i found this video, where this guy has found a hidden area that is good for runing away from battle or to surprise attack them KEEPS, check it out, and i would like to hear some comments about if any1 have found any of them around the map, the secret passage on the video is shown at 12:20 timeline.

Excellent! Learning the maps will take quite a while. I mean, I used to take "the unbeaten paths" in a lot of CTF style games in order to take advantage. Knowing every path possible is going to be extremely difficult in this game.

i hope we can find more and be the leet squad to pown them newbs when they chase and leave their keep behind GG, tr1age, let the estrategies BEGINS \o/

I think the name Stunthis makes people feel like they have been challenge, not my fault everyone from the opposite factions accepts the challenge lol. But hey, I do work pretty damn well as a meat shield although I would prefer it if I survive fights <_<

I think the name Stunthis makes people feel like they have been challenge, not my fault everyone from the opposite factions accepts the challenge lol. But hey, I do work pretty damn well as a meat shield although I would prefer it if I survive fights <_<

dont worrie my friend, im pretty sure you will survive, once Tr1age do the epic "none shall passssssssssss" \o/

Top Bottom