What's new

GW2 High-Res Printable maps, with and without level labels

Gertrude Stein

I thought a nice high-res map would make a great addition to my batcave, so I took it upon myself to put these files together. I sized these out at 40in x 40in, 300ppi for a large format printer. [This is a pretty standard size for any Kinkos or equivalent print-shops] As the game expands and moves forward, this would be large enough to add your own labels to or even put special markers for further exploration if you'd like ... if nothing else, it will make an awesome piece of art for your wall.

Feel free to shoot me any questions or concerns with the files.

[Please be patient with these links. They are around 44MB each and may take your browser a bit of time to load them depending on your connection. If you'd like to download them directly, just right click and 'save link as']

Map without leveling labels
Map with leveling labels

My office (batcave) is getting a world theme to it, and I definitely will get this printed at a local shop and framed...

I'd want to buy one. Price me and ship it !

With the cost of printing and shipping, it would be WAY more expensive [and a hassle] than printing it yourself. Just take the file to a Kinkos with a large-format printer and they'll be happy to help.

i might print this out on my inkjet...never use the color cartridges anyways...mostly for school papers

ill post a pic once it is pieced together and put on my wall!

I know it cuts a lot off, but I sill like it for my desktop!

bfR22.jpg

If i had a damn kinkos around here I would. Gotta go find one. I want it for my wall in the house.

Top Bottom