What's new

MOBA HotS Eternal Conflict

Man they are buffing Malfurion who I've been playing as of late. I love the support role but he was the only one I could get into playing. Now I feel like he will be a bit more competitive.

Man they are buffing Malfurion who I've been playing as of late. I love the support role but he was the only one I could get into playing. Now I feel like he will be a bit more competitive.

Agreed..I like him as a support choice. He will be a bit more viable now. I'm actually working towards Sylvannas though. Only 500g or so out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He needed it BADLY[DOUBLEPOST=1434920010,1434919816][/DOUBLEPOST]I may end up biting the bullet and getting Jaina she is sick when it comes to DPS if you can stay out of the fight.

Nazeeb is my fav so far seconded by raynor and nova.

Malfurion + jaina if you take the innervate buff is so good. Same for valla or anyone who does high damage but burns through mana quickly

Gyoin and I played Malfurion and Valla combo yesterday and you can tell how OP it was. I even went full damage and we still couldn't be touched.

Gyoin and I played Malfurion and Valla combo yesterday and you can tell how OP it was. I even went full damage and we still couldn't be touched.

Valla's only real weakness is mana dependency. Having constant innervates was crazy good.

Top Bottom