What's new

MOBA HotS Map Cheat Sheet - Timers

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Graciously stolen from reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...wife_created_a_hots_battleground_cheat_sheet/

Gg0sj1l.jpg

Wait until you play en entire damn day of Dragon Shire. I've had that happen. Like 10 games in a row.

I wish. I love that map. Helps when I primarily play with Mike who, at the moment, is all about Nova and just snipes the fuck out of the people trying to cap and stealth caps.

The top level Nova play is being in stealth on a map with a neutral boss, and stealing the boss capture while in total stealth. I have done it on Blackheart's Bay, Cursed Hollow, and Sky Temple. It makes you feel like a goddamn hero.

The top level Nova play is being in stealth on a map with a neutral boss, and stealing the boss capture while in total stealth. I have done it on Blackheart's Bay, Cursed Hollow, and Sky Temple. It makes you feel like a goddamn hero.

We've had a number of games where he runs Nova and I run Valla. We sometimes start off a bit slow, but come late game I initiate with some poke/slows/escape and he just finished off everything with triple tap / reload. It's a thing of beauty going 2v4 and winning.

We've had a number of games where he runs Nova and I run Valla. We sometimes start off a bit slow, but come late game I initiate with some poke/slows/escape and he just finished off everything with triple tap / reload. It's a thing of beauty going 2v4 and winning.

I really like Nova. Valla is great too. I'm going to pick up Johanna this week - I like warrior and support characters a lot. Like Mecha Tassadar. Because you turn into a freaking jet. :)

I haven't played as anyone but Raynor. I definitely prefer the ranged style of play. Sounds like Nova might be up my alley too.

I haven't played as anyone but Raynor. I definitely prefer the ranged style of play. Sounds like Nova might be up my alley too.

Nova has permanent stealth (unless she's attacking or taking damage - takes a few seconds to re-stealth), and incredible burst damage. The trade off is she has no disengage or escape from a fight. And some people don't seem to realise that you can see Nova while she's cloaked, because it has the Predator-ripple. That's a good way to scare Nova - hit her when she's just cruising by in stealth. On purpose. I do it all the time.

Nova has permanent stealth (unless she's attacking or taking damage - takes a few seconds to re-stealth), and incredible burst damage. The trade off is she has no disengage or escape from a fight. And some people don't seem to realise that you can see Nova while she's cloaked, because it has the Predator-ripple. That's a good way to scare Nova - hit her when she's just cruising by in stealth. On purpose. I do it all the time.
Yeah, the nice thing about Nova is that her skillcap is very high and its very very easy to tell which are good and which are bad.

Top Bottom