What's new

HOT TOPIC How awesome Tristan and Katie are!

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Alright everyone, we all knew it was coming and it is finally here...... Drum roll please *Sound of drums rolling*

This thread is dedicated to the awesome pair of Tristan and Katie.

What we are doing here is basically telling them good job and how awesome they are... unless they are a spy.... SPY.

First off, thank you for the amazing site that keeps me awake during my 40+ hours a week at work M-F. I like listening to music but people are always pestering me and asking questions so it interrupts my music time. So i needed to find an alternative.

That i did, I starting looking for my laptop since it would be my first big MMO and i found GW2. So i did extensive research and kept coming across this youtube podcast with the AltTabMe crew. It really interested me so i watched them ALL.

This site has gone through many changes since i first came aboard last year. I think this last update has blown everything else out of the water. I mean freaking Achievements. Who couldn't love achievements... unles you are T1G because he wants them all now.

Thank you again Tristan and Katie for this amazing site and for your continuous hard working at keeping it going and giving us all a place to go to.

EDIT: the MODERATORS are pretty cool as well.

images

While I might have coaxed Bald into this in chat :) , his words brought a smile to my face.

This site, no this community has turned into something I hoped for and so much more. Aesthetic changes and functionality aside, this site could not be what it is without the people who come here everyday and populate it with inspirational stories, ridiculous MEMES, and entertainment value that no game has yet to match. I am always amazed at what I wake up to.

I will speak for myself here, I feel absolutely honored to bring updates and new features to everyone here because you all put so much value in our community as I do. The feeling of friendships is what keeps me going.

You are right, we have come a VERY long way from the first days of inception. As I wrote on Gyoin's cards to hand out at PAX,

"The Community that OUTLASTS Release Dates"

This could not be more true. So truly everyone on this site is AWESOME! :)

I often think about how AltTabMe will more-than-likely be here ten years from now. I can see that happening. There are other forums and communities that I have participated in over the years, that still exist, yet they aren't half as fun or as well thought out as AltTabMe. I am glad I found it last Summer. It is something we can all be proud of, be a part of, and I love that Katie & Tristan encourage our contributions.

We have the coolest officers as well... thanks to all of you!

Now it's time for me to locate some more riduclous memes...
3q88rh.jpg

I just wanna say I <3 you guys. I am so happy to have been a part of bringing about this "Community that Outlasts Release Dates". Lets enjoy the present and look toward the future plans of world domination.*ponydurr:

Top Bottom