What's new

Wildstar How Many Times Have You Watched the Trailers?

How Many Times Have You Watched the Trailers?

• Total voters

Darkhorse

Ok guys just as the title says How many times have you watched the trailers for Wildstar it be the Paths, dev speak or the officer "What is WIldstar".

I think I am between 10 and 20 :p

-Ben-

Maybe you should rename the thread and the poll. They don´t make much sense in their current form^^

Maybe you should rename the thread and the poll. They don´t make much sense in their current form^^

I am trying to keep titles short, I cant edit the title if an admin would like to add "Have You" that would be nice since it's confusing some people.

-Ben-

I've only ever watched " What is wildstar" once, because I played it for my friend. I also watched one devspeak on combat. Thats all. The rest of the I fo I get is contained to what I see on the site and the podcasts.

I am trying to keep titles short, I cant edit the title if an admin would like to add "Have You" that would be nice since it's confusing some people.

-Ben-
Fixed it for you. I would much rather you make a coherent title than save space. It's not like we pay for bandwidth by the letter

-Mike-

-Ben-

I need to know is -Ben- part of your tapatalk or something or do you seriously type out your name everytime?

I have only watched them about 3 times each. buts its enough to make me crazy with excitement and i will probably watch them more in the future.

*Sigh* def 10-20.... since Brigga shared them on google+ i cant get enough of the dry humor.

"Just had to go and touch it..."

Top Bottom