What's new

HunterXHunter

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Anyone reading the manga for this since the end of the hiatus? There was kind of a big reveal today, which was semi exciting. I was wondering if anyone likes this swing from a physical battle to now more of a political/ mental battle. I was hoping something would happen even though i was liking the mystery, it finally did happen.

I caught up with it a week or two ago, so I may be a chapter (or two with this one) behind. I'm really enjoying the new viewpoints and direction it's taking personally. It's rounding out some characters I REALLY wanted to get more in-depth with. It's taking more "turns" and "spins" than it used to, but it's been good.

Yeah, a new chapter just came out this morning. I figured I'd be a little vague for people who only watch the anime. I knew manga readers would know what im talking about though.

Damn... Now I know what I have to do when I get home from work. I've been so bad with my manga reading lately with WS out.

Damn... Now I know what I have to do when I get home from work. I've been so bad with my manga reading lately with WS out.
Yeah. Love the app on my phone for this. Can catch up during my breaks at work and bathroom breaks haha.

Yeah. Love the app on my phone for this. Can catch up during my breaks at work and bathroom breaks haha.

Yeah, the apps I have don't have the big ones. Was able to read all of BTOOOOM! and Hajime no Ippo, but no One Piece, HxH, etc.

Yeah, the apps I have don't have the big ones. Was able to read all of BTOOOOM! and Hajime no Ippo, but no One Piece, HxH, etc.
Ohhh, I'd recommend mine, but I'm recalling that you have an idevice. Mine works for Android and BBerry only. Plus its not on the app store.

Ohhh, I'd recommend mine, but I'm recalling that you have an idevice. Mine works for Android and BBerry only. Plus its not on the app store.

/coughI'mjailbrokensoIshouldprobablylookforsomethingfromthatresourcecough

Ahhh just read it!

I'm actually more interested in the actions of Ging and Pariston than the actions of Kurapika and the Zodiacs. However, the fun part of that final page reveal will mean a very interested development to occur in the next chapter!

Oh, definitely.
Yeah, I really wonder what Beyonds plans are for the dark continent. The interactions between Ging and Pariston aren't giving me enough to go off of. Im really excited to see what develops there.

Very interesting to see all the political stuff going on even though it hurts my eyes to read all that small print. Needs some action soon. With the last page revealing what they revealed i am pretty sure there will be one in the next chapter.

Very interesting to see all the political stuff going on even though it hurts my eyes to read all that small print. Needs some action soon. With the last page revealing what they revealed i am pretty sure there will be one in the next chapter.

Yeah, I see some fighting going on, and then it'll be a massive "abilities" reveal for the zodiacs both by fighting and then by those who held back and shares with the rest of the zodiacs. Either way, next chapter should be pretty interesting.

The whole "king" aspect going on isn't enticing me yet, I need to know more about those characters before I really give a fuck. Right now it's just "Hunter Association vs Beyond (with internal competition)".

Yeah, I see some fighting going on, and then it'll be a massive "abilities" reveal for the zodiacs both by fighting and then by those who held back and shares with the rest of the zodiacs. Either way, next chapter should be pretty interesting.

The whole "king" aspect going on isn't enticing me yet, I need to know more about those characters before I really give a fuck. Right now it's just "Hunter Association vs Beyond (with internal competition)".

Yeah, i didn't quite understand those panels. I had to go back and re-read them. We definitely need more information before we can deduce anything. Probably going to be a few attempted assassinations on the voyage but to early to really say.

Top Bottom