What's new

I have no games to play - I have no clothes to wear

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
Bla bla Tr1age bla, rant thread Nr. 2

I have the gaming blues again. I have millions of games to play, but none of them smiles at me and says "PLAY ME". This is probably what a lot of women (and men, don´t want to be sexist) have, when they stand in front of a dresser full of cloths and say:"I have nothing to wear".
All I want is a good C&C/RTS, and the only way to get that, is either by installing the old C&Cs and AOEs or by getting OpenRA which is not even bad, but doesn´t feature the single player maps. I need those cringe videos between the levels. I´m always trying to play more PS1/2 games, so maybe I will do that.

I still play tekkit lite Euchale. I moved to a couple different servers. play.tekklife.com is more active than the other one. I'm just getting started on it. Let me know if your interested.

I still play tekkit lite Euchale. I moved to a couple different servers. play.tekklife.com is more active than the other one. I'm just getting started on it. Let me know if your interested.

All that is left for me in tekkit lite is Mystcraft, and since this has tendencies to destroy the server, I do it in SSP. I´ve created various worlds, but I still haven´t managed to get a nice Dense Ore one. Dense ore basically means that there is an endless ore vein running underground.

Top Bottom